- 【10W Wireless Charger in Qi Standard】 On top of this 3-layer surge protector tower there is a built-in wireless charging pad that is compatible with all Qi-enabled devices (Except Huawei phones) and provides them 10W/7.5W/5W cordless charging according to their need of current. Our USB power strip has an LED indicator/metal detector to tell you its working status: constant red for power on and charging complete, blinking blue for metal detected, constant blue for charging.
- 【Smart USB Charging】 5V/3.4A from the 4 USB ports, with 0-2.1A/port for charging a cell phone, tablet, desk lamp, and other USB powered electronics. With smart IC technology, the USB slots of this vertical electric charging station are able to detect the plugged devices and automatically provide them the fastest possible yet safe charging current within the output capability.
- 【LARGE COMPATIBILITY】This 6.5ft wireless power station( rated current 13A) is designed with adaptable voltages: 110V-240V. It will automatically adapt to the wall out voltage it is plugged in. Used in the United States (110-125V), its max power is 125V x 13A = 1625W.（Calculation Formula: P=UI.） This vertical power strip tower with large compatibility, max wattage up to 3000W, will absolutely meet your needs!
- 【Space Saving and Cord Retractable】 The innovative tower shape utilizes the vertical space and allocates the outlets evenly on four sides with them wide-spaced, which is perfect even for large and bulky power plugs and adapters. Another space-saving design is the retractable 6.5ft cord in the tower base, with which you can pull out the needed length and leave the rest inside for better balance.
- 【All-Round Protection Technology】 With a built-in 900J surge protector, our electrical multi-outlets will filter the minor surges in the circuit and shut it off when an overwhelming surge like that caused by lightning occurs. The overload/short-circuit protector at the bottom of the tower base will pop up to cut off power when it overloads or shorts. Unplug all devices and press it down to reset the power strip tower.
- Opens in a new window.