- MAX WATTAGE: 660W max wattage and the maximum voltage of 600V, supporting high wattage light bulb.Meet your need of different lighting effect.
- UL PRODUCT: The T8 lamp holders are CE certified and UL product. They are made of high quality PBT fireproof material which is very durable and long lasting and makes it the ideal for replacing old florescent lamp holders, 100% safe from fire hazzard, heat resistant.
- EASY TO USE: These T8 lamp holder socket tombstone are very easy to use. They are literally like a child's play to replace the old and damaged socket for your T8 lamp. It is also very easy to install a light in this socket. It can be used with the 18 AWG wires.
- APPLICATION: Can be used anywhere you want, perfect for lighting up your home or office, basement, closet, studio, etc. Hold the lamp tightly.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We strive to provide each customer with the highest standard of customer service to ensure you have a pleasant shopping experience. If you have any issues, inquiries or need assistance, please feel free to contact us directly. 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason, 12-month warranty for quality-related issues.
Hazardous Material Type: Unknown
Warranty: 5 years warranty.
Always be prepared with the JACKYLED T8 Lamp Holder Socket Tombstone for when your Tube Light Socket needs a replacement.
The JACKYLED T8 Lamp Holder Socket Tombstone r provides the simplest solution to your home light socket problems. Use these non-shunted tombstone lamp holders with our LED fluorescent tube replacements that are powered from one end. This lamp holder allows you to connect a live and neutral wire to one end of the tube. Just twist these sockets into place, and you are now free to use any standard T8 Tube Light. Use these non-shunted tombstone lamp holders to build your own T8 and T12 light fixtures. The JACKYLED T8 Lamp Holder Socket Tombstone Adapters can meet all your need with its high quality pack of 50 sockets. Products sold by JACKYLED are one of the best-selling products. All product supplied are of the best available quality at the cheapest prices
Unique features of our JACKYLED T8 Lamp Holder Socket Tombstone:
Non-shunted lamp holders are the perfect replacement for old or broken medium Bi-Pin socket for T8 LED/fluorescent lamps
This versatile lamp holder will make your job done easier and saving your time and money as opposed to replacing the existing entire fixture.
The lamp holder's max electrical load is 600V and 600W, work with most of the tube lights such as fluorescent tube light, LED tube light, etc. in the market.
The lamp holder allows you to connect a live and neutral wire to one end of the tube.
Base type: T8 (medium Bi-Pin)
Max wattage: 660W
Max voltage: 600V
Dimension: 1.26*0.71*1.67 inch (L*W*H)
Weight: 0.3 ounces
Caution: to avoid risk of fire make sure your tubes do not exceed the recommended wattage indicated on your light fixture.
Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 5.0 x 2.5 inches
Q1:Does Aracky product come with warranty?
A:It comes with warranty of 12 months for every Aracky product. The one-year warranty can be extended by joining Aracky VIP Club.
Q2:How long does delivery take?
A:Usually 3-5 business days. All items sold at Aracky are guaranteed to be delivered in 20 days.
Q3:What countries do you ship to?
Q4:How will my delivery be shipped?
A:Aracky products will be shipped from the Aracky US warehouse or Amazon warehouse. Amazon functions as our logistics partner to ship out Aracky products. They will choose the carrier that they think works best for our customers.
Q5:I ordered more than one item. Will they all be delivered at the same time?
A:We try to make sure all your items reach you at the same time. Sometimes our products are not always sent together since different shipping options can be used, depending on the product. Once an item has been shipped, you will receive a shipment notification email.
Q6:Can I change the delivery address of my package after it has been shipped out?
A:If the product has not been shipped, you can contact the customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org to change.Unfortunately, we cannot change the shipment once the product is en route.
Q7:What do I need to do when I received a different product than what I ordered?
A:Please contact customer support at email@example.com
Q8:How does customer claim the refund and return?
Step1. Please offer your order number from Aracky official website you bought the products.
Step2. Describe the problems, or upload some images about the problem, send the issues you claim to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step3. Our support team will reply the issue and offer solutions within 24 hours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.