- Application: 72W max wattage, these led connectors can use low wattage and high wattage light strips. Suitable for all 0.39in/10mm wide 4-pin RGB led lights and perfect for LED tape DIY project, compatible with both waterproof and non-waterproof LED strips. (Please peel off silicon on the surface around the soldering area when installing the waterproof light strips.)
- Fireproof Material: Our 4 pin connectors are not like some cheap thin plastic ones. They are made from PBT material, heat resistant, fire resistant, No Fire Hazard.
- Good Performance: Connect two 5050 LED light strips, lock the led strip very tightly, can work with L-shaped / T-shaped / X-shaped RGB boards. 4-Pin LED Light Strip Connectors are better than the corner connectors because you don't waste space with the wires that connect them, the two light strips literally join together right at this connector.
- Easy To Use: Open the connector with finger nail or a tool with thin edge such as a sim card opener. Insert your 10mm LED light strip inside the clip underneath the contact prongs, making sure the side of the strip aligns with the + symbol. Close Snap the wire clip shut. Gently pull on the wire to confirm you've secured the strip inside the connector. If you need to solder it with light strip cable, you had better use less tin in order to avoid short circuit.
- Note: Make Sure you put the led strip under the pins and not on top. Also be sure to cut along the suggested line evenly so there is room for a proper connection on each side. If you have any issues, inquiries or need assistance, please feel free to contact us directly.
model number: JACKYLED634
Part Number: JACKYLED634
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 2.9 x 0.2 inches
- Opens in a new window.